Each of our partners is certified by the International Coaching Federation. They’ll use their skills to help you develop a customized plan of action. From merging teams to refining leadership skills, our partners have what it takes to ensure your success is sustainable after they are gone.
Our Managing Partner: Mark K. House
Mark House is a leadership veteran. He has spent more than 30 years in the technology field helping companies big and small achieve their goals.
What is his secret to his success? Investing in people. Mark believes that effective leaders and teams equate to the difference between good and great business. Now, he’s committed to helping others discover the potential people have to offer their companies.
Throughout his career, Mark has helped dozens of technology companies and leaders use effective communication to achieve top and bottom line results. These accomplishments include:
- Managing the development of a comprehensive human capital plan for VeriSign’s most profitable business unit.
- Co-leading a steering committee of 30 managers to re-organize VeriSign’s worldwide engineering team.
- Partnering with Merant’s marketing, sales and engineering teams in four countries as well as customers to develop new products and a new product roadmap for the company’s PVCS department for the first time in two years.
- Co-leading NeXT Corporate Users group, which included 75 top executives and NeXT top corporate clients to establish a product roadmap that led to Apple’s System X operating environment.
- Managing the redevelopment of Freddie Mac’s accounting systems within just six months. Mark was recognized for his outstanding work with PriceWaterhouseCoopers that ensured the systems met the company’s standards.
Mark holds a Masters Degree in electrical engineering from Rice University and bachelors degrees in physics, electrical engineering and applied math from Southern Methodist University. He is also a graduate of the Georgetown Executive Coaching and Leadership Development program.
View Mark’s LinkedIn Profile