Positive Intelligence Program
We are learning more daily about the Brain… and yet trying to keep up with all the books and approaches for Communications and Leadership of Teams and Individuals is a full-time job. Most of the approaches treat symptoms – like diet pills and other fads for losing weight, they give you short-term results that are not sustainable. Can we find a way to improve our Mental Fitness – like going to the Gym works for our bodies?
Positive Intelligence, a New York Times Best Seller, synthesizes recent breakthroughs in Neuroscience, Cognitive/Positive Psychology, and Performance Science. As with physical exercise, it is the consistent practice of these few small things that build up your long-term capacity. They have proven it in applications with over 500,000 participants in 50 countries globally.
You need a consistent approach to your Mental Fitness not just to survive, but thrive in these tumultuous times. Your investment: 8 weeks – long enough to provide a sustainable change, 2 Hours per week:
- 5 – 3 minute reminders Daily with a Mobile App
- 60 Minutes of Video Workshop
- 30 Minutes Supported with a Cohort of your Team or Family
A Mobile App that gives you reminders to “exercise” 5 times a day – only 3 minutes each, they catch yourself in the “real” work and Pause and Question (PQ)
The Audiobook – included in the App is a copy of the Best Seller Positive Intelligence to dive deeper into the content and scientific basis.
8 Weekly 1-hour Video’s – a deeper focus on the specific areas of your Mental Fitness that you watch at your own time.
Weekly support call with 5 others – Peer support improves results in ANY change, and joining with them weekly for just a quick 30-minute call
Program Closeout Debrief – at the end of the 8 Weeks, another call with your Coach will provide you with a good foundation to continue your new routines
How is your “Mental Fitness”?
Everyone is feeling mental stress: anxiety, frustration, anger, restlessness, unproductive, or unhappiness while handling work and relationship challenges.
Can we apply the well-known “Diet and Exercise” for your Mental Capacity – literally building up your brain’s capacity?
Take advantage of our Team or individual coaching options available:
The proven track record of Positive Intelligence
- At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%.
- Motorola recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employees.
- In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth.
- At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month.
- At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per sales person.
- At CIBC, strength in these competencies account for 32% of booked sales and 71% of pipeline sales
And if you happen to have access to MRI imaging (and who doesn’t….):
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles).
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles).
For Daily Leadership Inspiration,
Check Out Our Blog!
empoweringLEADERS believes that integrating music with business is empowering and helps people achieve success.
Get hands-on with our empower methodology with our daily blog, leadingwithmusic.com.